There are exciting things going on at Norfolk Farmers Market this weekend!
Rain or Shine
from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Breads, cakes, pies, cookies and more from Better Baking By Beth
- Seasonal Produce, Raw Honey and Maple Syrup from Black Sheep Farm
- Decoys and Canes from Creative Carvings
- Beef, Pork, Seasonal Vegetables from Ford Farm
- Home made baked goods and Body Products from Grassy Knoll Farm
- Organically Grown Produce and Handcrafted Foods by Husky Meadows Farm
- Seasonal Produce and flowers from Jenkin's Backyard Garden
- Meat Rubs and Dips from LMW Grilling
- 100% Grass fed beef and more from Lone Silo Farm
- Hand Crafted Goat Cheese from Lost Ruby Farm
- 100% Pure Maple Syrup from Mead's Sugar House
- Fresh Grown Mushrooms from RMS Growers
- Gourmet sea salts, peppers and blends from Rolling Rock Farm
- Fine aged Raw Milk Cheeses, Raw Milk and More from Rustling Wind Creamery
- Seasonal Produce and Flowers from Zinke's Homegrown
- Cook the Market with Tracy Hayhurst of Husky Meadows Farm
This week's sample includes...
Black Bean and Grilled Sweet Corn Salad with Charred Tomatillos and Shishito Peppers using Ford Farm's sweet corn
As always there will be live music. This week we welcome Bill Benson
**And right down the road is the Norfolk Classic Car Show**
From 11 am - 3pm
at the Yale Music Shed
All Proceeds Benefit the Lion's Club Ambulance
and Norfolk Volunteer Fire Dept.
19 Maple Avenue, Norfolk, CT 06058