GET YOUR FLU SHOT FROM THE NORWALK HEALTH DEPARTMENT
It’s More Important than Ever to Fight the Flu! Health Department to Offer Standard and High-Dose Flu Shots at Community Clinics (NORWALK, Connecticut) – Fight the flu this Fall, and get your flu shot from the Norwalk Health Department! The best way to protect yourself and your family from the flu is to get a flu shot.
The Health Department will hold two community clinics in Norwalk next week. The standard flu shot will be available to anyone 6 months of age and older.
High-dose flu vaccine will be an option for those ages 65 and older.
- Tuesday, October 5 from 5 pm to 7 pm Brien McMahon High School, 300 Highland Avenue
- Thursday, October 7 from 11 am – 1 pm Norwalk Senior Center, 11 Allen Road Appointments are required for both clinics.
Visit https://www.norwalkct.org/762/FluShots or call 203-854-7985 to make your appointment.
Please note: These are not drive-through clinics. Please park and walk in at your scheduled appointment time. You can receive the flu shot for no charge with most insurances. Please bring all your insurance cards with you. Otherwise, standard seasonal flu shots cost $25, and highdose flu shots cost $50. No one will be turned away because they are unable to pay.
In addition to getting your flu shot, you can take several other simple steps to help stay healthy this winter:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water
• Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough
• Stay home if you feel sick