TownVibe has launched Norwalk Magazine, an upscale, bimonthly lifestyle publication: a magazine for all of Norwalk.
The beautifully designed, professionally edited magazine premiers with its Holiday 2019 issue, reaching mailboxes before Thanksgiving and on newsstands December 2. The launch has been in the works for six months. Topics in the first issue include:
- a photo feature of a lunch hosted by Norwalk Magazine and Festivities catering, celebrating local charitable organizations, including Norwalk Community College Foundation, Family & Children’s Agency, The Center for Family Justice, Homes for Hope, First Candle, Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, Kids in Crisis, and Open Door Shelter
- an inside look at a 1910 Rowayton home, all dolled up for the holidays
- art, interactive fun, and shopping at the SoNo Collection
- the Walk Bridge: the latest news
- restaurants, bars, and hangover remedies
- recipes from SoNo 1420
- State Sen. Duff on social media
- an interview with Santa
- what's happening with Norwalk Now
The magazine will mail to 15,000 homes in various Norwalk neighborhoods, including 2,500 copies to Darien and New Canaan neighborhoods that border Norwalk. Says TownVibe editor-in-chief Geoffrey Morris, who edited the launch issue: “Norwalk is more than a city of neighborhoods. It’s a connected community with soul. Norwalk Magazine will reveal Norwalk’s true character—from nightlife culture in SoNo and the waterfront town of Rowayton, to art in Silvermine, the East Norwalk coastline, the gentrification of Wall Street, and the interesting personalities and organizations that make Norwalk thrive.”
TownVibe is the leading publisher of high-quality lifestyle magazines and digital products for the nation’s most sophisticated, savvy, and sensible readers. TownVibe’s now-seven award-winning magazines and website townvibe.com are cherished by 285,000 regular readers. People welcome the magazines, read the magazines, and love the magazines. The TownVibe readership reaches from the Long Island Sound to the Hudson Valley to the Berkshires. Norwalk Magazine joins Berkshire Magazine, Bedford Magazine, Fairfield Magazine, Litchfield Magazine, Ridgefield Magazine, and Wilton Magazine.
Founded in 2002 by editor and publisher Geoffrey Morris, the company has earned plaudits from readers and awards from numerous organizations for its quality design, editorial, and creativity.