Why Small Businesses Matter
Shop small, do big things for your community
Why Small Businesses Matter puts a spotlight on the local merchants who donate their time, talent, goods, and services for the betterment of our community. The shop local movement spreads virally as local businesses who are “tagged” have the opportunity to share their story!
You're IT DFS Partners!
Three questions with Matthew D'Alto, Founding Principal at DFS Partners.
Why did you start your business?
DFS Partners LLC was created to provide outsourced solutions to local small businesses that required specific areas of expertise that its founder could provide from past professional experience, namely business analytics and content marketing services. Entrepreneurs who are trying to grow their own businesses are really good at what they do, but they don't have the time or expertise to do everything well themselves, and often require point solutions that DFS Partners can offer.
DFS Partners can offer clients services such as:
- small business consulting, including research and valuation of businesses, considered for purchase or sale;
- analytics and evaluations of their existing operations and financial statements (including Quickbooks transitions and installations);
- investor and external stakeholder communications;
- sourcing strategies and marketing materials for successfully raising external capital;
- website design and maintenance;
- creation, editing, and maintenance of print marketing materials as well as online and social media advertising campaigns;
- professional commercial photography services.
Finish this sentence in regard to your business. “I wish I could…”
I wish I could convince more entrepreneurs that their businesses would actually grow faster if they outsourced more of their business operations and content marketing needs, and just focus on the aspects of their businesses that they enjoy most and do best.
What is your best selling product/service?
Our content marketing vertical currently offers our best selling services today, as there is a growing need for small businesses to outsource their marketing, communications, and photography efforts. But we see enormous opportunities for future growth in our business analytics services as well.
DFS Partners nominates Connecticut Kitchen & Bath.
Learn more about DFS Partners www.dfspartners.com
HamletHub thanks Fairfield County Bank for making our Why Small Businesses Matter series possible!