Why Small Businesses Matter
Shop small, do big things for your community
Why Small Businesses Matter puts a spotlight on the local merchants who donate their time, talent, goods, and services for the betterment of our community. The shop local movement spreads virally as local businesses who are “tagged” have the opportunity to share their story!
You're IT 314 Beer Garden!
Four questions with Joe Grasso, founder of 314 Beer Garden.
Why did you start your business?
I started 314 Beer Garden because local patrons were seeking an outdoor venue with live music that is dog-friendly and welcomed families and children of all ages.
What is your best-selling product/service?
Our best-selling product is craft beer!
How many local businesses do you use to support your business (products and services) and can you name them?
• Sono Brewing company Norwalk CT - Beer
• Strigo Coffee Norwalk CT - Coffee
• Simply Delicious Catering Norwalk CT - Catering Services
• Ripka's on the Road - Norwalk, CT Food Truck
• Two Roads Brewing CO Stratford CT - Beer
• Greek Style Grill Norwalk, CT Food Truck
• The Chamo Truck - Norwalk, CT Food Truck
• Joe's Food Truck - Norwalk, CT Food Truck
Have you "reimagined" your small business?
Yes! I wanted to create a venue that is fun and friendly for all. Families with their children and pets with an atmosphere that makes you feel free and at home. Live music of all genres and fun yard games that all can participate in.
Joe would like to nominate Strigo Coffee to be featured next- "A fantastic business owned by Dennis Bubbico and Jennie Sandusky!"
HamletHub thanks Fairfield County Bank for making our Why Small Businesses Matter series possible!