Holiday Shopping at our Community Pop-up Market: The Collective @ MTL on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Begin your holiday shopping or pamper yourself at the Mark Twain Library! The Collective @ MTL: A Community Pop-up Market is an opportunity to meet and shop small independent vendors from our community in the intimate setting of the library. Items for sale will include handcrafted jewelry, premium skin care products, one-of-a-kind home decor items, personalized gifts, gourmet treats, unique clothing, accessories and more.
The sale will be open for shoppers from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and then reopen from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Our Community Vendors:
- Mary Brewster: American Flora
- DB Clements: home decor items
- Pamela Criscuolo: skincare products
- Pamela Friedman: Stella & Dot, Shrimp & Grits
- Sabina Furst: handcrafted gemstone jewelry
- Patty Heyl: Sport Hill Honey Farm
- Dawn Faaborg: Thirty One Gifts
- Christina Mattinson: Dough & Co.
- Megan Micola: Art by Liam and Organic Dog Treats
- Becky O’Dowd: Little Birdie
- Pamela Raskin: One-of-a-kind Handcrafted Jewelry
- Emmy Starr: handcrafted sterling silver and gemstone jewelry
- Janice Stauffer: premium skincare and makeup products
- Courtney von Dwingelo: Southern Belle Products
- Shannon Weissman: Young Living
- Susan Winters: Vintage and repurposed jewelry
- Krista Zilberg: Beautycounter
No registration required