JBHS will be joining the hundreds of other students and schools around the country by walking out of school on Wednesday, March 14 at 10AM for 17 minutes; one month after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, one minute for each victim.
- Walk out of school to stand in solidarity with the students of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
- Walk out of school if you believe that students and teachers shouldn't be worried about being gunned down in the classroom.
- Walk out of school if you believe that Congress needs to pass legislation to keep us safe from gun violence at school and anywhere we go.
- Walk out of school if you believe we need to do more to get guns out the hands of those who are mentally ill.
- Walk out of school if you want to help solve the problem of gun violence in the United States.
Whether or not you choose to participate in the walkout, please wear orange to show your support for victims of gun violence.
Visit the event Facebook Page here.