On Tuesday, November 2, 2021, there will be a Municipal Election held at the Redding Community Center in the Downstairs Gym. Hours of voting will be from 6:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
We want to make the process as efficient as possible, so to get you in and out quickly, please review the following information:
1) Please make sure to bring proper identification and have it ready to show the official checkers.
2) Check your district here (if your street name is in orange you are in District 1; if your street name is in green then you are in District 2) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RWaLqtiiDdTQ_21FPcMJkLq90g15w0bD/view?usp=sharing
3) You can check your voter registration status here: Voter Registration Lookup (ct.gov)
4) View the layout of the gym (click here) prior to arrival. We will be splitting the gym in half to represent the two voting districts. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JAcslFlVu0R40d76e3g_oCUgJUcRX6F6/view?usp=sharing
5) You can review the ballot beforehand: Redding.pdf (ct.gov) (Election officials are instructed to not answer specific questions about the ballot at the polling place)
6) If you are not currently registered to vote in the Town of Redding, we will be offering Election Day Registration at Town Hall, 100 Hill Rd, Redding CT 06896. (This does not count for voters who are currently inactive; people on the inactive list may be restored at the Community Center). Click here for more information on Election Day Registration.
7) If you are returning an absentee ballot for yourself or for someone else, it must be returned to Town Hall. The ballot can be delivered in person to the Town Clerk before 8:00 p.m. or dropped in the Ballot Drop Box located on the porch of Town Hall. Absentee ballots CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED at the Community Center.