Big sports news in Connecticut is without a doubt, the Little Leaguers from Westport! The ballclub recently qualified for the Little League World Series in Williamsport, PA after a 1-0 win over Lincoln, RI in the New England Championship.
The team formerly known as Westport is now in the LLWS at New England and will have its first game on the big stage tonight at 7 p.m. on ESPN 2 as they go up against South Nashville.
These local bars/restaurants are even hosting viewing parties during the game:
- 323 Main - 323 Main Street, Westport
- Black Duck - 605 Riverside Ave., Westport
- The Brewhouse - 13 Marshall Street, Norwalk
- Colony Grill - 1520 Post Road, Fairfield
- Shake Shack – 1849 Post Road East, Westport
- Viva Zapata – 530 Riverside Ave., Westport
- Westport Library – 20 Jesup Road, Westport
Let's go, Westport!