July 23 will be a special day in Ridgefield. It’s the first day both of Thrown Stone’s 2022 productions will perform on the same day. We start with a matinee of Hysterical! at 2pm and finish with an 8pm performance of Athena. Many Thrown Stone fans relish the chance to see both shows in a single day, with dinner in between.
This year, The Ridgefield Library and Thrown Stone are pleased to invite you to our Women Entrepreneurs’ Happy Hour, from 5-6pm on July 23 at the Ancient Mariner, located just steps away from Ridgefield Conservatory of Dance at Ridgefield Shopping Center. Featuring a lively panel discussion with some of the most visionary entrepreneurs in Ridgefield, this free program is an opportunity to hear “how they built it,” expand your network, and raise a glass to the women of Ridgefield.
MEET THE ENTREPRENEURS
- Jessica Wilmot, proprietor of the Ancient Mariner
- Mary Dougherty, Director and Licensee of B.I.G. Connecticut, A Global Women’s Empowerment Community
- Megan Searfoss, owner of Ridgefield Running Company and Darien Running Company
- Amy Pal, founder of Whip Salon
- Ursula Hanavan, owner of Interiors and Designs by Ursula
Moderated by Lisa Scails, Executive Director of the Cultural Alliance of Western Connecticut
Complimentary appetizers will be served. Cash bar. Admission is Free. Register today!
SATURDAY JULY 23, 2022 AT 5PM
PLEASE REGISTER or call 203.438.2282