OrganiConn: The Largest Gathering of Organic Farming, Organic Food, Organic Gardening & Organic Families in Connecticut will take place on Saturday, March 10 at WCSU
The premier event for organic fans, farmers, gardeners, foodies, and families. Join CT NOFA for its 36th annual winter conference—the largest gathering of organic farming and food enthusiasts in Connecticut. Enjoy a wide array of workshops, great gift and farm goods shopping, a delicious lunch, and our keynote speaker Dave Chapman, a farmer and activist who is a leader in the fight to protect the integrity of organic food and ways.
- Enjoy over 40 organic farm, garden, food, and organic advocacy workshops to choose from during four sessions plus the Keynote Speaker & Special Guests
- Lunch! Prepared for you by some of Connecticut's most creative and generous chefs. They are cooking up a storm and are sure to please. Come and enjoy! Tip: add lunch to your online registration for fastest service!
- Shop in Berkshire Hall from over 60 vendors and exhibitors showing farm products, great gifts, clothes, eco-friendly products & sustainable services!
- Enter to win the famous 'TEA CUP' raffle featuring gifts and goodies and amazing items donated by generous companies, farmers, and creative folks from all over!
- TIP: Add raffle tickets to your registration online to get extra tickets for free!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dave Chapman: The Fight For Organic Integrity & What Savvy Organic Eaters Need To Know
Register for this event HERE.
Learn more about this event here.