After my notifications yesterday, many of you have reached out to say you are doing your part and will continue to do your part. I thank you for continuing to help us fight this pandemic. If we unify as a town, we can get through this together.
Earlier today Health Director Ed Briggs confirmed 46 Covid-19 active cases in Ridgefield with ages ranging from 19-89. In the last 24 hours we have had four new positive cases. Ridgefield Crossings remains stable at 17 with the remaining 29 spread throughout the community.
Thank you to those who responded yesterday by staying off the fields, which are now completely closed. Your ongoing support will benefit all of us.
We have asked all neighborhoods with recreation areas to also make sure those courts and fields are closed and they are responding that they are ready to help.
We are in this for a long run. But I know Ridgefield. I know we can do this together, even while we are apart.
* FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION:
* Center for Disease Control: (CDC): www.cdc.gov
* Connecticut’s Official State Site: www.ct.gov
* Town of Ridgefield Official Site: www.ridgefieldct.org
* Town of Ridgefield Office of Emergency Management Social Media: Facebook: Ridgefield OEM
* Danbury Hospital COVID-19 Help Line: 888-667-9262
* The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure: fever, cough, shortness of breath. If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 consult your medical provider.