Thanks for this update, State Representative John Frey! Please note: this is from RidgefieldCT Facebook Page.
Update from John Frey's call (today) with utilities and Governor's office
- FEMA is in state
- Out of state crews are being COVID tested
- Frontier - following Eversource re: lines
- Verizon - as of 5am, 220 towers on generators. 22 are not operational due to power or fiber. Above 90% have service
- AT&T- installing generators now where needed Nearly 80% operational
- Comcast - 200 generators deployed. Still assessing damage
- Eversource - overnight, 91,500 have had power restored. 414,500 still without power (numbers don’t add up to John!)
- 11:59 pm Tuesday expect 95% restoration
- Just now - 230 trucks coming from Dominion (Virginia)
John says he is expecting further information this afternoon!
TOWN INFORMATION HOTLINE
An information hotline has been set up for storm-related questions: 203-431-2718. This is the Town of Ridgefield Emergency Center (not Eversource)
For all emergencies dial 911.