HEADLINES

First Selectman Rudy Marconi said that Eversource has finally sent numerous crews to town, promising 99% restoration by midnight

In his storm recovery update just now,  First Selectman Rudy Marconi said that Eversource has finally sent numerous crews to town and are promising that 99% of Ridgefield will be restored by 11:59 PM tonight. Some power may be restored gradually during the day. The remaining 1% requires more extensive restoration.

For those who do not have power by 10 am tomorrow morning, Marconi says they should call the office of Emergency Management at 203-431-2350 to give them your address and also call Eversource at 800-286-2000.

"Together we will keep the pressure on Eversource until we are 100% restored. We will continue to hold them accountable so this does not happen again in the future," says Marconi.

Subscribe

Follow Ridgefield HamletHub