Keeler Tavern Museum & History Center’s popular Holiday Boutique in the Barn will remain open on Fridays and weekends in December through Sunday, December 20, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
Traditionally held in the museum, the boutique this year has taken place in the historic Carriage Barn, located at 132 Main St. in Ridgefield, Conn.
This year’s boutique features KTM&HC merchandise, cards, ornaments, watercolor paintings, hand-crafted winter knitwear (scarves, gloves, and hats), Stonewall Kitchen jam and dessert sets, cutting boards, change purses, face scrubs, masks, masks on lanyards, holiday tissue box covers, pottery, jewelry, signs, Spaddles, rosettes, quilted items, the museum’s Keeler Kids craft project, the famous KTM&HC Cranberry Chutney (while supplies last), wreaths, Santas, and more.
Click HERE for the complete list of consignors.
Because the barn doors are kept open during the sale, shoppers are reminded to dress warmly. Recognizing the current resurgence of COVID-19 cases, KTM&HC is also observing these protocols during the sale:
- Capacity is limited to a maximum of 10 people inside the barn.
- To maximize airflow in the barn, doors and windows will be open during shopping hours.
- Shoppers must wear masks while in the barn.
- The boutique has one-way traffic flow.
- Shoppers are asked to observe 6-foot social distancing.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are available at the entrance and hand sanitizer again at the exit.
- Shoppers and volunteers need to sign in for contact tracing.