With the increase of COVID-19 cases in the country and the rapid spread of the Delta Variant, First Selectman Rudy Marconi reminds Ridgefield residents that this is the time to make sure they are using best practices for fighting the disease.
- There were 2 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ridgefield on Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- You can see on the graph in this post the overall New Case Rate (new cases per 100K residents) and Test Positivity.
- COVID-19 Numbers by CT TOWN: Click Here
According to the State of Connecticut, as of August 1, 2021, the total of laboratory-confirmed and probable COVID-19 cases reported among Connecticut residents is 355,580, including 324,521 laboratory-confirmed and 31059 probable cases. One hundred forty-eight patients are currently hospitalized with laboratory-confirmed COVID-19. Visit CT's data tracker here.
RVNAhealth continues to offer both COVID-19 testing and the COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more here.
RVNAheath Community Clinics:
C-Town, 45 North Street, Danbury
- Tuesday Aug 3, 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday Aug 10, 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday Aug 17, 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday Aug 24, 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday Aug 31, 9:00am to 2:00pm
Danbury Farmers’ Market, 120 White Street, Danbury
- Friday, Aug 6, 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Friday, Aug 13, 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Friday, Aug 20, 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Friday, Aug 27, 10:00am to 12:00pm
Danbury Library, 170 Main Street, Danbury
- Wednesday, Aug 4, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Wednesday, Aug 11, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Wednesday, Aug 18, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Wednesday, Aug 25, 10:00am to 2:00pm