Town of Ridgefield Job Posting: Assistant Planner * Full Time, 35hrs week with benefits
The Assistant Planner will assist the Director of the Planning and Zoning department in the overall operation of the Planning & Zoning Department.
- Attends evening meetings of the Commission when assigned.
- Assists the Director and Commission in research, report-writing, resolutions, and meetings with the public and applicants.
- Assists the Director in fulfilling the statutory and regulatory responsibilities of local and state laws.
- Prepares and/or delegates preparation of agendas and legal notices with assistance from clerical staff.
- Some field inspections may be required.
♦ Bachelor’s Degree in Planning, Public Administration or related discipline
♦ Master’s Degree in Urban Planning or related discipline preferred
♦ Two to Four years of experience in land use planning and administration. Two years of graduate studies may substitute for one year of experience
HIRING RANGE: $51,000 – $73,500
Learn more here.