The Ancona's team has a little something up their sleeves (shhh...a single barrel, one-off stunner of a Pinot Noir).
Here, Mitch Ancona, together with Cody and Kyle bring you "Life in a Bottle" and unleash 2017 Timothy Malone Willamette Pinot Noir Ancona's Secret Barrel!
Find out why Mitch, Cody and Kyle think this is the best wine Tim's ever made here.
Here's the skinny:
- Winemaker: Tim Malone
- Wine: Timothy Malone Willamette Valley 'Ancona's Secret Barrel' Pinot Noir 2017
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir (Pommard Clone)
- Vineyard: Cancilla Vineyard (Organic, LIVE Certified Sustainable)
- Soil: Volcanic
- Winemaking: Spontaneous fermentation, racked once off of heavy lees into neutral barrel, no fining, no filtering.
- Cases Made: 25 (That's right, one single barrel; 300 bottles)
Email Only: $31.99
Buy it HERE.
Click Here to see Ancona's (ridiculous) 6 and 12 pack prices.