Earlier today Health Director Ed Briggs confirmed 46 Covid-19 active cases in Ridgefield with ages ranging from 19-89. In the last 24 hours we have had four new positive cases.
Ridgefield Crossings remains stable at 17 with the remaining 29 spread throughout the community. Ridgefield Crossings reports that they are taking optimal health and safety measures and the facility still remains on lockdown to all visitors at this time.
• We cannot release information for those who test positive, due to HIPAA laws. First responders receive limited information about positive tests due to future responses to those specific addresses.
• Thank you to those who responded yesterday by staying off the fields, which are now completely closed. Signs are now being posted at all public fields and you must adhere to this directive.
• We are asking all neighborhoods with recreation areas to also make sure those courts and fields are closed.
• To sign up to receive messages pertaining to Ridgefield, sign up for CTAlert.gov.
• Ridgefield’s Emergency Operations Team is providing COVID-19 live updates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week at 4 pm on ridgefieldct.org and Cable Channel 24 (Comcast).
The Website also has archives of all previous updates as well. Please share this information with those who do not have access to the Internet.