In partnership with the Community Health Center and the City of Danbury, a vaccination distribution site opened today at Danbury Fair for residents of Connecticut to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
The entrance to the site is located near the former Sears auto center in the parking lot. Please follow the directional signage to enter the area.
- Moderna vaccine is being administered, both first and second dose appointments.
- As of March 1, those eligible in Connecticut are people 55 and over, teachers and school staff, health care workers and medical first responders.
- To check whether you are eligible, visit THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE.
- You must have an appointment to receive the vaccine. Anyone without an appointment, or not eligible under the state’s current phase, will be turned away.
- To make an appointment or for more information, call CT’s 211 COVID-19 hotline at 877-918-2224.
- Appointments will also be available through VAMS.