Fit Club held its first in-person class yesterday, June 29, and based on this video of a participant, it was a sigh of happy healthy relief!
Fit Club kicked it out of the park (or the gym) with virtual classes during the three-plus months of being closed due to the pandemic. And, now, in addition to continuing their virtual array of workouts, they back - in person!
Fit Club now offers four in-person spots to members who would like to participate. "Everyone is APPROPRIATELY SPACED- safety FIRST!" they say. You can become a Fit Club member for only $79.95 a month and participate in person! Fit Club's new app makes signing up for classes easy!
Sign up for a 1-week free trial and learn more about membership HERE.
- Masks must be worn upon entry and exit and using restrooms. Members may remove masks if maintaining a 12 foot or greater distance from others. Less than 12 feet, a mask will be required.
- Increased availability of hand sanitizers, hospital-grade wipes. Fit Club closes midday to clean the facility with their electrostatic disinfecting fogger.
- Staff wears masks and have daily temperature checks.
- Contactless transactions
- Signage reminders for handwashing, no face touching, keeping social distance
- No access to lockers, showers or saunas. Restroom usage is allowed with proper following of guidelines.
- No towels provided. Please bring your own small towel if needed.
- No water cooler. Please bring your own water bottle. Water is available for purchase at Front Desk
Fit Club is also offering personal training sessions OUTDOORS (see the photos).
Fit Club hours (through July 20) have changed. Please take note before visiting.
Monday through Friday | 8:00am – 12:00pm & 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday | 8:00am – 11:00am……Sunday | Closed
Phase 2 of Reopen Connecticut began on June 17. Governor Ned Lamont stressed that the decision to reopen during this phase rests with each individual business owner – "they are not required to open if they do not choose, however if they do they must follow the rules as prescribed."
Read more about Phase 2 Reopening HERE.