Below are the Ballot questions and the results based on yesterday's vote
1. Shall the Constitution of the State be amended to ensure (1) that all moneys contained in the Special Transportation Fund be used solely for transportation purposes, including the payment of debts of the state incurred for transportation purposes, and (2) that sources of funds deposited in the Special Transportation Fund be deposited in said fund so long as such sources are authorized by statute to be collected or received by the state?
2. Shall the Constitution of the State be amended to require (1) a public hearing and the enactment of legislation limited in subject matter to the transfer, sale or disposition of state-owned or state-controlled real property or interests in real property in order for the General Assembly to require a state agency to sell, transfer or dispose of any real property or interest in real property that is under the custody or control of the agency, and (2) if such property is under the custody or control of the Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, that such enactment of legislation be passed by a two-thirds vote of the total membership of each house of the General Assembly?
3. Shall the Town Charter be amended to make certain technical and administrative changes?
4. Shall Section 4-5 of the Town Charter be amended to provide that no person shall be eligible to run for more than one elective office of the Town of Ridgefield at the same election where the terms of such office overlap?
5. Shall the Town Charter Sections 4-1, 4-9 and 9-1 be amended, and Section 9-17 be added to the Town Charter to provide that the Town Treasurer become an appointed position?
6. Shall the Town Charter Sections 4-1, 4-9 and 9-1 be amended, and Section 9-18 be added to the Town Charter to provide that the Tax Collector become an appointed position?
7. Shall the Town Charter Sections 10-1(a), (b) and (c) be amended to adopt a “Master Budget” schedule specifying the timing and process of the Budget cycle?
8. Shall Section 10-1(c) be amended to allow the Town Meeting to decrease or delete a line item of the Board of Selectmen’s Budget, or the whole Budget of the Board of Education, so long as there are at least 2% of the qualified voters present at the start of the meeting?
9. Shall the Town Charter be amended to add new Section 10-2(d) to define the process for dealing with appropriations or transfers of unexpended capital project balances?
10. Shall Sections 4-11 and 4-16 be amended to separate the Inland Wetlands Board from the Planning and Zoning Commission and further provide that the Inland Wetlands Board shall consist of 7 members to be elected at the election of November 2019?
11. Shall Article XI be deleted in its entirety upon the approval and adoption of a Standard of Conduct Ordinance at a Special Town Meeting?
12. “Shall the $48,000,000 appropriation and bond authorization (less any grants expected to be received from the State of Connecticut Clean Water Fund) for the planning, design and construction of the South Street sewer treatment plant and pump station upgrades be approved?”
View the complete results HERE.