HEADLINES

Ridgefield Fire Department Urges Generator Safety, Responds to Unprecedented Number of CO2 Poisoning Calls

Ridgefield Fire Department says they have been responding to an unprecedented number of CO2 poisoning due to improper use of generators.

Remember not to operate generators in a closed space like a garage or inside your home. Make sure the generator is far enough away from your home with no opportunity for carbon monoxide to seep into the house. 

PLEASE take a minute to read these safety tips on the image in the post.

Subscribe

Follow Ridgefield HamletHub