The Riverdale Y Sunday Market is BACK! The Market opened yesterday, Sunday, June 14 and will be open now through November at the Riverdale Temple from 9am to 2pm.
To attend, you will need to register and reserve a time slot. Learn more on the Sunday Market website here.
The market fosters a direct connection between local consumers and small-scale farmers and food producers in our area. Riverdale Y members receive a 10% discount with most vendors.
Join our Facebook Group and sign up for a newsletter at the bottom of the page for the most up-to-date information about the market.
- Doc Pickle: Kosher pickles, olives and krauts
- Gonzalez Farm: No spray vegetables and herbs
- Irvington Delight: Homemade Middle Eastern food that includes dips and salads, sandwiches, stuffed grape leaves, Middle Eastern pies, and more!
- Orchards of Concklin: Orchard fruits, corn, tomatoes, quiches and farm style baked goods
- Orwasher’s Bread: Kosher and Organic breads made in the Bronx!
- The Cardamom Man: classic desserts with a global twist
- The Cheese Guy: Kosher small batch crafted cheeses, jams and crackers
Coming June 28
- General Cochran Dairy Farm: milk, yogurt, ice cream, meat, poultry, eggs
- Jenny’s Baked At Home: New York licensed grower and processor of CBD products
Be the first to be informed by signing up for our newsletter at www.riverdaley.org/community/sunday-market.
We're also looking for volunteers to help run the market. Visit our website to sign up and volunteer.