Outdoor Dining Permitted Beginning June 9th
Governor Cuomo announced that outdoor dining at restaurants will be permitted in Phase Two of reopening. Outdoor tables must be spaced six feet apart, all staff must wear face coverings and customers must also wear face coverings when not seated. As a reminder, Westchester County is currently in Phase One of reopening and, if all goes well, we expect to be in Phase Two by June 9th.
The New York State Liquor Authority has issued the following guidance::
- Any consumption of food and/or beverage must happen in outdoor, open-air areas, without a fixed roof (besides a temporary or seasonal awning or cover).
- Any consumption of food and/or beverage must happen while seated at a table, bar, counter, or similar contrivance.
- All tables must be 6 feet apart; any seat at a bar, counter, or similar contrivance must be 6 feet apart.
- All staff of the licensed business must wear face masks at all times.
- All customers must wear face masks at any time they are not seated.
- Any consumption shall be subject to all other relevant executive orders, guidances promulgated by the Department of Health, and/or any other relevant agency guidance.