Yesterday, Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced landmarks across the state would be lit in blue and gold and would project 'New York Tough' in honor of New Yorkers' work to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 virus.
Cuomo remarked, "The extraordinary bravery and discipline of New Yorkers has been on display throughout this extremely challenging period in our history, and thanks to their efforts, we didn't just flatten the curve—we bent it. In light of that, we've lit landmarks across the state in blue and gold in honor of the people who've personified, for this nation and for the world, what it means to be New York Tough."
- One World Trade Center
- Grand Central Terminal Bridge
- Rockefeller Center
- Corning Tower
- Utica State Office Building
- Kosciuszko Bridge
- H. Carl McCall SUNY Administration Building
- New York State Education Department Building
- Alfred E. Smith State Office Building
- New York State Fairgrounds
- Niagara Falls
- Olympic Ski Jumps
- Olympic Center
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Mid-Hudson Bridge