The Danbury Railway Museum is calling all kids to Santa's Toyland! This is the last weekend of the festive holiday event!
Santa's Railyard 2018 will bring your child on a vintage train to Santa's toyland on Saturday, December 15 and Sunday, December 16.
- Saturday: Trains every 1/2 hour, 12:30 - 3:00; evening trains at 4:30 & 5:00.
- Sunday: Trains every 1/2 hour, 12:30 - 3:30
Admission: $12.00 age 2+ (under 24 months, free). Make your reservation HERE.
- Train ride in our railyard
- Free gift for children
- Visit with Santa in Toyland
-Exhibits in restored 1903 station and railyard, operating layouts, and displays
- Coloring station, temporary tattoos, and more
Reserve tickets here, or call 203.778.8337 during regular business hours.
Additional parking at Patriot Garage, across from the Museum. Free parking at Metro North Sunday only