Spring Cobb Salad
- (1) Salad Greens (Orchard Hill Organics)
- (1) Bunch Radishes (Madura Farms)
- (3) Scallions (Madura Farms)
- 4 oz. Bayley Hazen Bleu (Plum Plums Cheeses)
- (4) Hard Boiled Eggs (Breezy Hill Orchard)
- 1/2 lb Crispy Bacon (John Boy's Farm)
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Arlotta Food Studio)
- 1/4 White Balsamic (Arlotta Food Studio)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey (Hummingbird Ranch)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
*Notes: Avocado and chicken are classic components. While avocado is not local, you can substitute apples from Salinger's Orchard or Breezy Hill Orchard. John Boy's Farm has fabulous local poultry.
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lay bacon on a cookie tray and bake for 8 minutes or desired crispness.
- Cool and chop, set aside.
- In a sauce pot, place eggs and enough water to cover by 2 inches.
- Gently bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Let stand 10-12 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Cool and peel.
- In a blender, combine honey, dijon mustard, and white balsamic.
- With blender running on medium speed, drizzle in olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Slice radish and scallions to desired thickness.
- Place lettuce in desired bowl/plate and arrange radish, scallion, eggs, and crispy bacon.
- Drizzle dressing and finish with crumbled blue cheese.
Saturdays at 10:00am to 2:00pm
400 Jay Street, Katonah