Calling all Park fans, students, retirees, and moms and dads who know people! Spread the word: we’re hiring. Applications for our 2022 Park Ranger positions are being accepted NOW thru Dec. 31.
The duties are wide-ranging in scope; current salary is $20.56 an hour, position is seasonal-- generally from mid-May through Labor Day.
Positions for Park Rangers exist in all eleven regions of the NY State Park system: Allegany, Central, Finger Lakes, Genesee, Long Island, New York City, Niagara, Palisades, Saratoga, Taconic, and Thousand Islands.
- be at least age 18 at time of appointment
- have a High School Diploma or its equivalent
- have a valid driver's license when expected to drive state vehicles
- meet certain physical and medical requirements
- be of good moral character and successfully complete a background investigation
- successfully complete 24 hours of Security Guard training
Come work in some of the most beautiful places in New York State!
For job description, and application visit: Park Ranger Employment
Application Deadline is December 31, 2021