Raise Awareness for the Fight Against Cancer
American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life- Paint Mahopac Purple
When? May 2-May 31, 2020
What is Paint Mahopac Purple? It is a chance to raise awareness of the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life in your community! Purple is the signature color of the American Cancer Society Relay For Life program, an event that represents all cancers.
Beginning on Saturday, May 2nd, help the American Cancer Society “Paint Our Town Purple” in support of Relay For Life. Join us as we paint Mahopac purple to honor cancer survivors and raise awareness and funds in the fight against cancer.
To kick off the week Mahopac Relay’s annual purple line will be painted down Route 6 on Monday, May 4, 2020!
How can you participate?
- Deck out your home or business in purple.
- Mention Mahopac Relay For Life on social media and tag us in your Paint Mahopac Purple posts.
- Form a Relay For Life team at relayforlife.org/mahopacny
- Donate to our Relay- relayforlife.org/mahopacny
- Visit Fraser Brother’s Hardware for your purple lights. They offer curbside pick up!
- Starting Monday, May 18 Mahopac Florist will take orders for purple bows. Please call 845-628-2949 to order. $5 donation per bow.