Ying Zhou, Executive Director, Tech Incubator at Queens College will be hosting a webinar regarding PPP Forgiveness Application Forms and Instructions this Thursday, July 30th at 9:30am. Man-Li Lin (from SBA) will be providing an update on PPP Forgiveness. If you would like to attend the webinar, please use the link below to register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
More details follow:
Topic: PPP Forgiveness Application Forms and Instructions
Speaker: Ms. Man-Li Lin, Economic Development Specialist, Economic Development Specialist, New York District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
Learn about PPP Flexibility Act Seven changes of PPP, The changes to the First Loan Review Rules, the Most Common FAQs , the Revised PPP Forgiveness Application SBA Form 3508 and Instructions, and the new SBA Form 3508EZ and Instructions.
● Flexibility Act PPP’s Seven changes
● Covered Payroll Period and Alternative Covered Payroll Period;
● Cash Compensation for employee and owner-employee/Self-employee/General Partners;
● Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Calculation;
● FTE Reduction Safe Harbors 1 and 2;
● FTE Reduction Exception;
● Eligible Payroll and Non-Payroll Costs;
● SBA Form 3508 Calculation, Schedule A, Worksheet and instructions;
● SBA Form 3508EZ and instructions;
● Documents Must to be Submitted with the Forgiveness application Required for PPP Forgiveness;
● Documents Borrower Must Maintain.
● Checklist for using SBA Form 3508EZ and Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ and instructions.