Looking for recommendations this holiday season? Amazon editors chose books from this year that they think will make perfect gifts for everyone on your list–from a new biography or gorgeous fashion tome to something for the Star Wars fan in your life.
Notable Novels: Chose great holiday gift books for people who love fiction–from hard-boiled mysteries and science fiction to women's literature and everything in between.
- The Water Dancer (Oprah's Book Club): A Novel by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Institute: A Novel by Stephen King
- The Testaments:The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Quirky Reads & Coffee Table Gems: Trying to find a unique gift book? Our editors chose books from this year that run the gamut of interesting, unusual, beautiful, and even a little bit strange. But in a good way.
- The Rihanna Book Hardcover – Illustrated by Rihanna
- Wine from Grape to Glass Hardcover by Jens Priewe
- The NASA Archives. 60 Years in Space
Holiday Gift Picks for Little Bookworms Chose books that they think will bring smiles to all the kids on your list–from a baby's first holiday to finding an enthusiastic young reader's next favorite series.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4)
- A Is for Awesome!: 23 Iconic Women Who Changed the World (Boardbook)
- Llama Llama Red Pajama Book and Plush
We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.