Join Brian Schmidt, Financial Advisor, with Ameriprise Financial and Ron Feuchs, Independent College Counselor, with Stand Out For College™, LLC for a special two part seminar.
Sending Your Child to College.
Presented by: Brian Schmidt
During this complimentary session, you'll learn more about:
- Define a college saving goal that is right for you.
- Determine today’s cost and various payment options.
- Balance retirement and college savings.
- Understand what goes into college saving and college spending.
College Admissions and Community Service.
Presented by Ron Feuchs
Ron will discuss:
• Current college admissions trends and acceptance rates.
• Current admissions information from published sources including Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and Forbes.
• Harvard’s Graduate School of Education study referenced entitled, Turning the Tide, Inspiring Concern for Others and the Common Good through College Admissions.
• Quotes from admissions officers at Georgetown, Emory, Duke and MIT.
• Examples of community service projects performed by high school students published in both local newspapers and news segments aired on local television.
Space is limited. Please make a reservation by March 26 for you and up to 3 guest(s).
This is an informational seminar. There is no cost or obligation.
March 27, 2019, 6:30pm
125 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10601
Hosted and Sponsored by: Brian Schmidt, Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial
Ron Feuchs, Independent College Counselor, Stand Out For College™, LLC
Stand Out For College™, LLC and its representatives is not affiliated with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC.
© 2019 Ameriprise Financial Inc. All rights reserved.
Registration is optional by calling Brian Schmidt at 203-302-6733