Starting at 7 a.m., September 8, UberEATS officially comes to Stamford! This is obviously newsworthy for many people in the area, and the sort of announcement that'd be great for an online post, anchor read, or something similar.
As you likely know, UberEATS is the new food delivery service from Uber that first launched in New Haven not long ago. With this newest launch, the app allows Stamford users to order from over 40 of their favorite local restaurants (including Cotto Wine Bar, Cilanto, and Fortina) with a tap and have food delivered to their door at Uber speed. And to celebrate this launch, delivery is free for a limited time and users can get $10 off their first order with the code CONNEATS.
How to order:
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favorite local spot or try something new
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card already on file and enjoy free delivery for a limited time
- Track your order – watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door
Uber is excited to bring UberEATS to Stamford, which joins New Haven, where it has been extremely popular, and looks forward to launching the service in more of Connecticut soon. For Uber's official blog on the Stamford launch, click here.