Southbury Chalk Art Event in Southbury on August 22 from 9-11 am (register by August 19)
Bring your Creativity!
Register Online at southbury.recdesk.com
- Spaces are limited, register early
- There is a $5.00 entry fee for each section
- Each participant will be randomly assigned (no exceptions) an approximately 8 1/2’ W x 14’ L section on the asphalt
- Each section will be socially distanced
- Open to all Southbury Residents
- Best in Show awarded in these categories: Family, One Child (13yrs & under), One Adult & One Senior (60yrs or older)
- We will provide 8 pieces of chalk – green, white, blue & red. Households are welcome to bring their own chalk, however, there is no sharing of chalk with other households
- Family-Friendly, non-political, non-religious, no-nudity, no scenes of violence
- Bring your own shade if needed
8:45 a.m. - Check-in
10:45 a.m. - Judging begins, your piece must be completed
11:00 a.m. – Event concludes
There is no rain date scheduled at this time.
Please park in the upper parking lot at Town Hall or at Pomperaug Elementary School.
Please be mindful of Social Distancing practices and wear a mask when distancing is not possible.
All are welcome to view the finished art work any time after 12:00 p.m.
Registration Instructions: Register Online at southbury.recdesk.com
Event Organizers: Southbury Parks and Recreation