Volunteers Wanted to Serve on EMS Committee
The Town is seeking citizen representatives with the relevant experience, capabilities, qualifications, temperament, availability and enthusiasm to further the cause and facilitate the ongoing process of EMS oversight and future enhancement.
Citizens with following credentials are encouraged to apply, however, applicants whose qualifications do not match any of those listed below may also be considered:
- experienced EMS Professionals, such as EMT's and Paramedics; doctors and nurses who have experience in working with EMS services
- other health care professionals, patient advocates, and hospital administrators who have relevant experience
- legal professionals such as accountants and attorneys
- local business leaders; experts in data management and analytics
- one citizen representative purposely chosen to represent the Town's senior population