The Southbury Board of Selectmen is reminding the residents that The Center for Research and Public Policy (CRPP) is conducting a phone survey among the taxpaying residents regarding renovations and updates to the Town Pool at Ballantine Park.
Phone calls will come from a number 201-484-0582 and should show a caller ID of "Portable Insights" (unfortunately, some phone carriers mark the number as spam). Phone calls will occur between the hours of 4:00pm and 9:00pm on weekdays and 9:00am – 2:00pm on Saturdays. The phone survey will continue until an appropriate number of responses are completed.
The phone survey consists of questions in several areas including:
- Awareness and history of Town Pool use;
- Awareness of pool renovation and update options;
- General support or opposition of Town Pool renovations / updates;
- Importance of pool features to the community; and
- Tax implications of different pool options.
In addition to the phone survey, residents can also take an online survey or fill out the paper version. Both are available until January 26.
- Online at https://crpp.questionpro.com/southburypool
- Paper Version, one copy per person, are available for pickup during business hours at the Southbury Public Library (100 Poverty Road), the Tax Office (501 Main St South #204) or the Southbury Senior Center/Parks and Recreation (561 Main St South)
It’s important to note, while there will be two versions of the survey, if you are called to participate in the phone survey, please do so even if you have submitted a response online.