Finding Your Voice as a Parent: Discovering Strategies for Navigating Children’s Behavioral and Social Success
Register here: http://bit.ly/3mv4A5
Webinar Date: Tuesday, October 27th at 7:00 p.m. EST
Co-hosted with the Stamford JCC (Stamford, CT). This webinar is free and open to the public.
Attorney Lawrence Berliner, Connecticut Special Education Law (Westport and Guilford, CT)
Jane Faherty, Stamford JCC JumpStart Director and Educational Advocate
Meghan Cave and Justyna Balzar, BCBAs and Co-Founders, The Hangout Spot LLC (Norwalk, CT)
• Why evaluations are important in general, but particularly right now
• Learn about the major analytic assessments
• What role does data play in these evaluations? The importance of parent interviews and rating scales
• Who completes these evaluations? What is an IEE (Independent Educational Evaluation)
• How do we use the results of an evaluation to drive decision making for next steps?