Finding Your Voice as a Parent: Special Education Law & Advocacy Roundtable Webinar on Wednesday November 18th 7:00 p.m.
Please register here on Zoom: https://bit.ly/CV698
Attorney Lawrence Berliner, Connecticut Special Education Law (Westport and Guilford, CT)
Jane Faherty, Stamford JCC JumpStart Director and Educational Advocate
Jennifer Weitz, Educational Advocate at JW Advocates LLC (Southbury, CT)
Points of Discussion:
• Understanding your child’s special education rights
• Coping with the rapidly changing school environment
• Re-evaluating the IEP in the face of COVID/ Preparing for a PPT
• Compensatory services - available to make up for lost IEP service hours that were not delivered due to COVID-19.
• Regression: when the student does not master the curriculum
Q&A throughout the discussion
Co-hosted with the Stamford JCC (Stamford, CT)