Masks and Testing
A mask giveaway/testing event will be held on Saturday, July 11 from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the United House of Prayer for All People, 202 Stillwater Avenue
State of City Tonight
Mayor David Martin will deliver his State of the City address to the Board of Representatives tonight at 8 p.m.
- Zoom meeting link here: https://zoom.us/j/98025277032.
- Link to agenda: http://boardofreps.org/Data/Sites/43/userfiles/agendas/2020/200706.pdf.
- Today — July 6 — Stamford has 3,247 confirmed cases and 70 probable cases. Last week — July 2 — Stamford had 3,228 confirmed cases and 69 probable cases.
- Residents can read daily updates on new cases in Stamford by visiting the State of Connecticut’s dedicated website for COVID-19 updates located here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Data-Tracker.
- Daily updates are also provided on Channel 79 for Optimum subscribers.
- All information about Stamford’s response to COVID-19 can be found on our website at www.stamfordct.gov/covid19.
- All information about Reopening Guidelines can be found on our website at www.stamfordct.gov/reopenstamford.
Residents interested in volunteer efforts to assist with the COVID-19 public health emergency can visit Stamford Together for more information at https://www.stamfordct.gov/stamfordtogether.
Stamford testing sites
- Stamford Hospital on Bennett Medical Center Campus. Operated by Stamford Health. Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Schedule an appointment by calling 203.276.4111.
- Murphy Medical Associates. 30 Buxton Farms Road. Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 203.658.6051 or go online to schedule an appointment.
- DOCS Urgent Care. 2001 West Main Street. Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Open Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Schedule an appointment online or call 203.298.4600.
- AFC Urgent Care. 3000 Summer Street. Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Open Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Schedule an appointment online or call 203.969.2000.
- Optimus Health Care. 805 Atlantic Street. Open Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Schedule an appointment, call 203.327.5111.
- Community Health Center. 22 Fifth Street. Open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Schedule an appointment, call 203.323.8160.
- CVS Health. 1928 W Main Street and 229 Hope Street. Drive-thru testing. Schedule an appointment online.
- More information on testing in Stamford available here.
Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation videos are now available