Stamford Town Center will reopen to the public on May 20, 2020 at 11 a.m.
PRELIMINARY MALL HOURS: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday
DOING OUR PART
We are reopening on a reduced daily schedule to help meet the needs of the community. Following are some of the other steps we are taking to place customer health and safety above all else:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the center throughout the day, and after-hours, with a focus on high-touch, high-traffic surfaces
- Using a stronger disinfectant when available
- Requiring the use of masks as mandated by local, state or federal laws
- Using signage and decals to help customers with social distancing
- Offering hand sanitizer at designated stations
- Providing wipes for pay stations and vending machines (as supplies last)
- Closing play areas
- Turning off drinking fountains
- Removing furniture and/or resetting seating areas in our common areas and food court to allow for greater social distancing
- Removing trays from our food courts to reduce the number of high-touch surfaces
- Allowing mall walkers access to do what they love an hour before the center opens to the public (10 a.m.)
We will continue to comply with all local, state and federal laws and mandates to ensure a safe environment.
ABOUT STAMFORD TOWN CENTER
Stamford Town Center features over 100 distinct contemporary stores including Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Macy’s, Michael Kors, Saks OFF 5TH, Sephora and Swarovski. The shopping center’s pedestrian-friendly restaurant Plaza features an assortment of fine dining and fast-casual eateries such as The Capital Grille, The Cheesecake Factory, Peter Chang, Pieology and Plan B Burger Bar. For a complete list of stores, restaurants, hours of operation and promotions, visit www.shopstamfordtowncenter.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Stamford Town Center, 100 Greyrock Place in Stamford, CT 06901