Landmark Preschool's Distance Learning is SWEET! As part of a study on the letter "R", Ms. Wolf's students made these bright, yummy Rainbow Cookies! Here's the recipe:
Make Rainbow Cookies!
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups flour
1 tsp. vanilla
Food coloring-at least 6 colors (make sure one of them is red and remember - with red, blue and yellow you can make all the other colors.)
- Mix sugar, butter, egg and vanilla. Add flour and mix well.
- Divide dough into six balls.
- Add a different food coloring to each ball.
- Roll each ball in a snake shape onto a floured surface.
- Arch snake shape and press onto cookie sheet.
- Add other snake shapes until the rainbow is formed.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Learn more about Landmark Preschool here.