Wilton Go Green Community Sustainability Forum will take place on Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm at Wilton Library (137 Old Ridgefield Road).
Join us in conversation and get involved. Everyone is welcome.
- Land: Donna Merrill, Executive Director, Wilton Land Trust
- Water: Louise Washer, Norwalk River Watershed Association & Jeff Yates, National Director of Volunteer Operations, Trout Unlimited
- Energy: Richard Creeth, Co-Chair, Wilton Energy Commission
- Food: Ted Stonbely, Director of Admissions, The Montessori School
- Materials Management (Recycling): Tina Duncan, Wilton Go Green
- Zero Food Waste Program: Gary Cuneen, Executive Director, Seven Generations Ahead
- A recap of the How Green Could Wilton Be? Symposium
- 15 collaborative sustainability initiatives in the areas of land, water, energy, food, & materials management
- Discover ways to get involved in working groups that will create initiative plans in land, water, ford, materials management, energy
- Learn about a Zero Waste School program