Then gather at the Gazebo at 5:30 pm and meet Santa as he is escorted by the Wilton Fire Department on the Engine 5 ladder truck. Walk over to Schenck's Island for a marshmallow roast sponsored by Wilton Kiwanis and visit the Wilton Library for their Holiday Book Sale!
Plus visit and enjoy the generous hospitality of these local stores and remember to SHOP and SUPPORT LOCAL businesses this holiday season!
- "B" Chic - 10% off all merchandise from 5:30-8:00 pm, cupcakes and refreshments
- Bubble and Brew - serving pastries and hot beverages for purchase
- Classically Cate - refreshments, holiday cookies and a "discount grab bag"
- Halstead Real Estate - open house, buffet of hors d'oeuvres, music and more
- Lang's Pharmacy - savory bites and refreshments
- Open House Gift Shop - each purchase is entered to win a $25 gift card, purchase a scarf and receive a set of $24 gloves while supplies last, 20% off select ornaments
- Signature Style - refreshments, snacks and extended hours
- Sweet Pierre's - 10% discount on purchases and serving hot chocolate, cookies and marshmallows
- Town Center Toys - extended hours, snacks and refreshments
- Wilton Hardware - beer, wine, hors d'oeuvres and sweet snacks from Painted Cookie