Starting high school is a major milestone. Parent Connection and the Wilton PTSA invite you to learn how to provide social and emotional support to your child through this transition.
After a presentation by Liz Jorgensen on Adolescent Brain Development, there will be a panel discussion to address parents’ questions.
WHO IS THE PRESENTER?
- Liz Jorgensen, Adolescent Psychotherapist
- Owner of Insight Counseling
- Nationally recognized adolescent counseling expert
Q&A WITH PANELISTS:
- WHS School Counselor, Deborah Marino
- WHS Social Worker, Kim Zemo
- Middlebrook School Counselor, William Gerundo
- WHS Parents
- WHS Students
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Parents of 8th grade students
WHEN and WHERE?
- Tuesday April 28, 2015, 7:00-9:00pm
- Wilton High School Little Theatre
- Admission is free
For more information please contact the Middlebrook School Counseling Department at (203) 762-8388