The Westport-Weston Chamber of Commerce shared a wonderful idea on how we can all support our local restaurants with the introduction of "Restaurant Savings Time". (Photo designed by Miggs Burroughs)
The rollback to Phase 2.1 orders many businesses to close at 9:30 pm and will result in fewer patrons being able to dine in their establishments and directly affects their bottom line. Thus, “Restaurant Savings Time-Dine Earlier” is a call for guests to dine earlier and to shift seatings up in order to help restaurants and eateries maintain their current revenue stream.
Based on the idea of Daylight Savings time, if everyone simply shifts one hour, everything essentially stays the same, but is just earlier!
Please remember to support all of our small businesses in any way you can!
Whether you're hosting a small family gathering or having a virtual Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings this year, here's how you can make Thanksgiving 2020 more memorable, less stressful and help support a local business! See links below for special Thanksgiving offerings from some of our retailers:
- Ambler Farm - Thanksgiving Farm Stand
- AMG Catering - Thanksgiving MENU
- Bernard's Catering - Dine-in or Take out 4 course pre-fixe Thanksgiving Dinner
- BevMax - Easy pickup and online ordering
- Damselfly Designs - (Village Market) Holiday Floral Arrangements
- Dani's Pantry (Wilton Farmers' Market) - Holiday Menu
- Little Pub - Thanksboxes Menu
- Marly's Bistro - Thanksgiving Take-out MENU
- Milestone Restaurant - Thanksgiving Take-out MENU
- Open House Gift Shop - Thanksgiving SALE
- The Painted Cookie - Thanksgiving Cookies
- The Village Market - Closed Thanksgiving Day, Holiday Menu - Shop Early