Wilton Go Green!
The goal of this event is to engage 180 Wiltonians in sustainability initiatives that will make a difference in Wilton. There are many initiatives to choose from. Discover an initiative that enlivens you!
Get involved. Sign a Pledge. Everyone is welcome.
Bring your neighbors. Bring a friend. Bring a few friends!
Land: Donna Merrill, Executive Director, Wilton Land Conservation Trust
Water: Louise Washer, Norwalk River Watershed Association & Jeff Yates, National Director of Volunteer Operations, Trout Unlimited
Energy: Richard Creeth, Co-Chair, Wilton Energy Commission
Food: Ted Stonbely, Director of Admissions, The Montessori School
Materials Management (Recycling): Tina Duncan, Wilton Go Green
Zero Food Waste Program: Gary Cuneen, Executive Director, Seven Generations Ahead
- A recap of the How Green Could Wilton Be? Symposium
- 15 collaborative sustainability initiatives in the areas of land, water, energy, food, & materials management
- Discover ways to get involved in action teams that will create initiative plans in land, water, food, materials management, energy
- Interact with your favorite Wilton environmental organizations
- Learn about a Zero Waste School program