Wilton Farmers' Market will be extending for 3 more weeks through November 18!
The Market, sponsored by Fairfield County Bank, kicked off their season in June. Hosted by Wilton Historical Society, it was set to end on October 28. Get ready for THREE MORE WEEKS!
With the onset of COVID-19, they implemented new guidelines. Please read below (courtesy of Wilton Farmers' Market)
- We will limit the number of customers within the market at one time. Each vendor is allowed one shopper per space at a given time.
- The recommended social distancing protocols of six (6) feet of separation between individuals will be applied by placing markers six (6) feet apart in front of vendors and around the market where necessary.
- Foot traffic will be one-way. A designated entrance for shoppers will be staffed to implement proper headcount within the market during hours of operation.
- All shoppers MUST wear a cloth face covering at the market. We encourage families to limit the number of people coming to the market to the primary buyer only.
- Per Executive Order 7S, all market managers, staff/volunteers, and vendors must wear gloves and face masks at all times if they’re interacting with customers and/or handling products.
- If a customer brings a reusable bag, vendors are not required to handle the bag or fill the bag.
- Each vendor will wipe down the EBT/credit card terminal with an approved disinfectant after each use.
- Each vendor will have their own hand sanitizing station available.
- Each vendor is responsible for intermittently wiping down and disinfecting their work area and high touch points on the shopper side of their tables.
- Picnic tables will be off limits to shoppers for dining purposes.
- We HIGHLY recommend pre-ordering with vendors that are offering online orders. A designated “pick up only” table by the pedestrian entrance of the market will be available for quick accesses.
Follow the Market's Facebook page: Wilton Farmers' Market