The Yorktown Small Business Association will host a Zoom tele-conferencing panel discussion on the economic impact that Covid-19 has had on Main Street businesses and what each economic development organization is doing to support small business. The panel will discuss lessons learned and opportunities as we emerge from this crisis.
DATE: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
TIME: 9:00 a.m.
Guest speakers include:
- Brittany Brandwein, Executive Director of the White Plains BID,
- Bridget Gibbons, Director of Westchester County Economic Development,
- Bob Giordano, Director of the Yorktown Small Business Association,
- Dr. Marsha Gordon, President and CEO of the Business Council of Westchester,
- Michael Romita, President & CEO of the Westchester County Association,
- Catherine White, Executive Director of the New Rochelle Chamber of Commerce