The Cultural Arts Coalition is proud to present Parking Lot Theatre’s premier production of “NEIL SIMON & GARFUNKEL!” An evening of music, monologues and scenes honoring the talent of these great American artists.
The Cultural Arts Coalition is happy to welcome the community back to their theatre with the first in a series of outdoor tribute shows. They will perform for small audiences of approximately 25 guests all beautifully spread out from artists and one another on August 22nd & 23rd. Guests will be given defined seating areas to place their lawn chairs or blankets as they enjoy our work. These performances are subject to change based on current events.
What: Neil SIMON & Garfunkel
Where: Old Town Hall Parking Lot
67 Main Street, Brewster NY
When : Saturday August 22
Sunday August 23
Director: Christine DiTota
Technical Director: Keith DiBuono
Producer: Judith Marano
Musical Guest Hosts: Matt and Jess Vanacoro
COVID PRECAUTIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
All persons attending MUST Pre register. ABSOLUTELY NO tickets will be sold at the door
This show is a FREE gift to the community but we ask that you consider a donation to support our effort. Theatres need your support now more than ever. We ask that you honor your commitment to attend and if you can’t, allow us as much notice as possible to fill your spot. A no-show will keep someone else from being able to attend.
Our parking lot will have designated seating areas with 6 feet of space in any direction to comply with state guidelines. It will look much like a checkerboard. You will be able to sit in your designated square with people in your personal group only.
You will be expected to provide your own chair and/or blanket. The theatre will not supply seating.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks throughout the evening.
- All guests will be required to wear masks upon entry into our parking lot. Masks may be removed while in your designated area. You will need to put your mask back on to use our bathroom facilities, when approaching our staff and when exiting the parking lot.
- Seating will be limited. Please reserve your spot immediately. Your designated area will be chosen on a first-come first-served basis.
- You are invited to bring your own food and drinks. We ask that you take your garbage home with you to throw out.
- Performers will not be able to Meet and Greet guests on property after the performance.